The Well-Hand of Grace
The Well was established in January of 2015 by a group of women with a long and rich history of ministering to the needs of women who have found themselves in challenging circumstances. Collectively, we have over 50 years of nonprofit experience focused on women in crisis, the needs of the elderly, abused children, the homeless, the hurting as well as numerous other community issues.
- Community Engagement Resources
- Expressive & Creative Arts
- Health & Wellness
- Prevention & Education
- Spiritual Growth
- To empower and improve the lives of women and children, who have suffered the results of life challenges.
- To provide a loving environment where people may be strengthened and renewed...mind, body, soul and spirit.
- To provide outreach opportunities in our communit for volunteerism.
- To provide referral resources for people in crisis situations.
- To provide cultural, spiritual and physical enrichment programs for women and children.